Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jesus, Jesus Come to me!

"Suffer the little children, and forbid them not to come to me; for the kingdom of heaven is for such." Matthew 19:14


Such words are remembered almost on a daily basis this spring! With over 35 orders for custom First Communion Handkerchiefs within a month's time gracing our workroom, we unite ourselves to so many First Communions all over the world.

But it's not just handkerchiefs that are used to commemorate the special days of little boys and girls - we are always thrilled to work with customer's special requests. One mother called us and asked if we could embroider our new Trefoil Chalice design on her daughter's dress.

Gold and silver metallic thread on top of the satin-white fabric, you ask? Stunning.

Congratulations to all of the children and adults who are receiving Our Lord for the first time. May all our communions be as sacred to us as that "first".

"Jesus, Jesus, come to me,
All my longing is for Thee, 
Of all friends the best thou art, 
Make of me Thy counterpart. 
Jesus, I live for Thee, 
Jesus, I die for Thee, 
I belong to Thee, 
Forever in life and death."



1 comment:

  1. Wow mind blowing Embroidery Digitizing work, keep on sharing about new things I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete